There are multiple ways to import your PowerPoint deck or PDF into Paste.
Import to an existing deck
- Drag and drop your file (.ppt, .pptx, or .pdf) into the deck in Storyboard View.
- Select whether you want to import as a single embedded file or as individual slides.
- Rearrange, comment, and add reactions to slides.
Create a new deck from a file
- In Home View, click the 'Import File' button in the upper-right area of the screen.
- Browse to the file you want to import (.ppt, .pptx, or .pdf) and click 'Open'. A new deck will be created and your file will be imported as individual slides.
PowerPoint and PDF import is not yet supported in the Paste mobile app.