If you're having difficulty exporting your deck as a PDF please wait ten minutes before trying again.
If your deck still won't export, or there are issues with your exported deck please let us know and we'll troubleshoot further with you.
In the meantime it's possible to save a deck as a PDF manually through your browser (currently Chrome is the only browser that works).
(1) Paste the deck link in your browser followed by /print?width=1121&height=793
(3) Hit Enter
(4) Select Chrome's native Print function (ctrl/cmd + p or choose Print from the File menu)
(5) Change Destination to Save as PDF
(6) Set Layout to Landscape
(7) Click to expand More settings
(8) Set Paper size to A4
(9) Set Margins to None
(10) Check Background graphics and uncheck Header and Footer
(11) Click Save