For any slide with text and at least one media asset (image, video, attachment, etc.), you can rearrange the layout easily with the following options.
Change the Power Layout from the slide editor
There are five layout styles available:
- Intro your text front and center, with media in the background
- Show your media as large as possible, supported by text as commentary
- Tell it with text, supported by media
- Compare your media side by side with two columns
- Multi view your content into three columns.
If you are looking to add more variation to your slide, you can add columns. Read all about it in this article.
Power Layout on desktop
Power Layout on mobile
The three layouts Intro, Show, and Tell are also available on mobile.
Change the Media Position with the click of a button
Experiment with different Media Positions to showcase your ideas. You can choose Behind, Left, Right, Bottom, and Top.