We've recently updated how Paste® decks are shared, making it easier than ever to share your ideas with other people both in and outside of your team.
- Open up the deck you'd like to share
- Click 'Share Deck' in the top header of in the deck preview:
- Clicking that button should open up a window in the center or the page that you can click to get a shareable link. You can also choose to open the deck in presentation mode:
- Click on the link to copy it and you can share it easily by pasting it anywhere you like.
- Tap the 'Share' in the header of the Storyboard view
- From the Share menu, tap 'Share Deck' to open the iOS Share Sheet where you can share to other apps.
- For Slack teams, you can also share to a channel with one tap
Sharing outside your team
To allow people outside your team to access your deck via URL, you can turn on 'Share Link' option in the Share menu: