The embed player's chrome-less design allows you to add full-resolutions, interactive Paste presentation decks into blog posts, company websites, portfolios, or any webpage. Build and publish beautiful presentation from the same tool.
This is your native Paste deck with all of the powerful features we offer—responsive layouts, embedded links, tweets, automatic device frames, hosted videos, and interactive prototypes.
How to Embed Paste in Medium
Paste uses the standard oEmbed format for our embedded player. For platforms that support Embedly like Medium, all you need to do is paste a link to a Paste deck into your blog post and hit Enter.
How to Embed Paste in a Website
1. Open up the deck you want to Embed.
2. Click the [...] button at the top right of the deck to open the deck menu:
3. On the following window, press the 'Copy Embed Code' button:
4. At this point, if your deck is private, you'll see this message:
If you do, click 'Make Public', which will copy the embed code to your clipboard, you'll know when you see this message:
5. Once you have the embed code on your clipboard, all you need to do is insert it into your intended web page (where to go from here depends on how that page is set up).
Websites that support Paste embeds
Customize the Embed Dimensions
Manually set your embed dimensions by altering the 'width' and 'height' properties of the <iframe> embed code.
Remove the "Made with Paste" Badge
Paste subscribers can remove the “Made with Paste” badge for a clean, brand-free look.
Please note, the embed feature is currently only available in the web version of Paste.