- Hover over the slides you want to select in the grid view of your deck
- Click on the empty square button that appears when you hover over the the top right corner of the slide
- Select and deselect slides to your heart's content.
Making some changes
Once you've made your selection, you can rearrange your decks in the following way:
- Media Frame - quickly give your media the same frame by clicking the Media Frame button
- Power Layout - instantly change the layout of your slides using the Power Layout button
- Media Position - shift all your media to the top, bottom, left, right, or background of your slides
- Color - click the drop button on the top and select how you'd like to color your slides
- Duplicate - make copies of your slides for use in the same deck
- Copy to another deck - use this button to copy slides to another deck in your team
- Delete slides - remove multiple slides easily using the red trash can button
- Move the slide order - once you've selected the slides you want to move, drag one of the selected slides to the desired position. Paste® will stack the rest and move them all to that position for you.